Compete at Robot Ruckus 2019!
- Read the Robot Construction rules.
- Read the Match Procedures & Event Logistics document.
- Register on buildersdb for Robot Ruckus 2019!
- Register on the Maker Faire Orlando website. This will provide you and your team credentials to the event.
- If you'd like to attend the Robot Ruckus VIP Fundraiser event (Saturday Nov 9th after the first day of Robot Ruckus competition), purchase a donation ticket. You can meet & interact with more than a dozen Battlebots teams, purchase Battlebots items in a silent auction, and see some fun Battlebot demos. Proceeds benefit The Maker Effect Foundation, and directly support the combat robotics program. You donations help improve and maintain the large arena, and to ensure that Robot Ruckus can continue to inspire the next generation of robot builders! Please note that registration for Robot Ruckus competition does not include admission to the Robot Ruckus VIP fundraiser.
- Volunteer to help build the arena on Thursday & Friday, or to tear down the arena on Monday. Email us at email@example.com if you can help!
- Like, Share & Post!  Facebook Page  Facebook Event
- Read the rules again.
When registering for Maker Faire Orlando, the forms are designed for maker exhibits, and so the terminology needs a bit of translation.
The "Maker" is the team, and the "Exhibit" is the robot or robots. Each "maker" will get one pass to the event, and after you are approved,
you will be able to add "helpers" for the rest of your team to get everyone passes.
You do not need to register each member of your team as a maker, and if you have more than one robot, you are welcome to do all of them in one exhibit -
or break them into separate exhibits, your choice.
If you have questions on this registration, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR email the broader Maker Faire Orlando team at email@example.com
We know that registering on both buildersdb AND the Maker Faire Orlando site is a lot of process, and we appreciate you helping us make it happen.